top of page
  • Writer's pictureAdvance Weather

Daily Forecast: January 13, 2021

Mainly cloudy conditions are expected across the region tomorrow with a 30-40% chance of flurries across the region. The Niagara region is more likely to see snowfall with a 60% chance of flurries. Temperatures will range from 3-5ºC across the region.


Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page